Guardians Reborn/ Heaven's Wrath

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Player's Forums for Heaven's Wrath UO freeshard.

2 posters

questions I'll post here

Jessianna

questions I'll post here Empty questions I'll post here

Post  Jessianna Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:39 pm

Can't seem to find the special stone. I know where I can find the ore now. I am assuming it can't be mined as I have 120 mining and get nothing above valorite.
    But the colored stone. Can I get that ingame?

Pets don't seem to follow when using the teleporter. Is this normal?

I got an egg that morphed into a nymph. When I shrink her it says stage 4. Is she fully grown? MOTD, forms say either lvl 5 or 6.  I have over 10 million ep on her.

I noticed the [cs doesn't work. Is there another way to keybind spells?  Having to run around with so many books open is not optimal play. Along with exiting game and returning does not save spell icons to my screen. UOS does not offer icons for your special books and or cleric.

I have found the ranger book. But can't seem to find the others. Are they still in game? If so I'll continue my hunt to find them.

Do daily rares only respawn on server restart/reboot?

Carpet weaver is not offering the tool to make carpets. Was this removed? Post on the forms sends us to her to get this tool.

I think this is all for now. If we have more questions I'll just keep adding to this thread.
    Simon
    Simon
    Admin

questions I'll post here Empty Re: questions I'll post here

Post  Simon Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:45 pm

The colored ores and granite have been harvested in the past by players, not sure what has gone wrong as of late. Player's vendors were selling the tables and chairs crafted in the custom ore colors and there is no way of getting the granite except through mining.

Pets follow through some teleporters, but not all. That is a basic setting on every moongate and teleporter on this version of UO. The ones that don't allow them are set not to allow them because by default they allow pets to follow their master.

I will look at pet exp and levels when I am at the server itself and ingame.

The spellcasting system is outlined in this thread. It uses the [css command but in each of the special books you need to set a keyword for the spells. Icons can be brought out to the desktop as well but you need to use the navigation menu to move them around. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The rares system is not on a daily timer, it is randomized.

The carpet crafting system does not work on this level of server. Once crafted the carpets would only form in 4x4 squares, not in the size of the bounding box area requested by your targets. Hence why there is no tool.

Simon
    Simon
    Admin

questions I'll post here Empty Mining

Post  Simon Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:33 pm

Over the next few days I will make adjustments to make it easier to acquire the custom ores and stone. After macroing for a few hours tonight I can see it is nowhere as easy to mine up as it could or should be. This will require a few restarts and tweaks, feedback is welcome as well.
    Jessianna

Post  Jessianna Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:49 am

Thank you for looking into the mining situation.

Well bummer on the carpets. I had assumed they were the 4x4's and not those super sized ones.

The rares I brought up are the ones like the fruit basket, apple barrels etc. These are the items considered rares and not stealables. I have gotten only 2 or 3 fruit baskets in 10 days. And it seems they only show up after the server restarts.

OK, I think that is all the questions I've been asked so far. If i remember more I'll keep them in this thread.
    Jessianna

Post  Jessianna Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:37 pm

Simon wrote:The colored ores and granite have been harvested in the past by players, not sure what has gone wrong as of late. Player's vendors were selling the tables and chairs crafted in the custom ore colors and there is no way of getting the granite except through mining.

Pets follow through some teleporters, but not all. That is a basic setting on every moongate and teleporter on this version of UO. The ones that don't allow them are set not to allow them because by default they allow pets to follow their master.

I will look at pet exp and levels when I am at the server itself and ingame.

The spellcasting system is outlined in this thread. It uses the [css command but in each of the special books you need to set a keyword for the spells. Icons can be brought out to the desktop as well but you need to use the navigation menu to move them around. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The rares system is not on a daily timer, it is randomized.

The carpet crafting system does not work on this level of server. Once crafted the carpets would only form in 4x4 squares, not in the size of the bounding box area requested by your targets. Hence why there is no tool.

I did find the carpet weaver. Not in the tailor shop (were I thought it would be) and the npc sells the tool to make carpets! 4x4 and larger carpets! But it was found and it does work!! Woot cheers

Now I also noticed that your spellcasting system does not work as stated on the link. There is no 'key' word for any of the standard osi spellbooks. Spellweaving/chivalry/ninjitsu etc. But it does work for cleric/druid etc.

It seems the only way to get to keybind spells for the other books is to make macro's. Thats a lot of macros..

The mining adjustment is working. I was able to finally get some rare colored stone! Thank you!

My issue with the bed is still ongoing. My fake body is still hanging around and my actual toon is still frozen and can not do anything with her.

Since my remake of jess was not the actual toon who bought the house I can not use the yard wand with my remade toon. If I delete the first toon will that make the remade toon the house owner? Since they are on the same account I can't transfer the house back and forth to make the right one house owner.

I've been killing the headless horseman for his arm. It hasn't dropped yet. Been killing him several times a day for almost 2 weeks. I've carved him up as well and the quest giver will not take that arm either.

The titan lord has spawned inside the inn's staircase and is stuck. We tried a few different ways to kill it but the spells just do not do enough area damage to take him out.

Love the uptime on this server. Its been a long time since I've seen a server not crash at least once a week! No lag amazing world saves!

Hope Rl isn't to harsh on you Smile See you soon
    Jess
    Simon
    Simon
    Admin

Post  Simon Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:39 pm

I will look into fixing your character with the bed issue.
    Simon
    Simon
    Admin

Post  Simon Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:06 pm

I checked on the drop of the headless horseman's arm and all I can say is that it is one of 5 things he drops. I made and killed 4 this evening and got one arm and 3 types of pumpkins. You won't need to cut him up to get the arm, it will be in his loot.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content